Swimming is fun. If you are a water lover, then you will want your baby to love water as much as you do. Am I right? Of course, many will agree. But the big blue swimming pool seems like a giant ocean to a little baby. So, some of the babies would resist getting into the pool. Even if they do, then it becomes essential for the parents to keep a keen eye on them. Well, to reduce your stress so that you and your baby can enjoy splashing water in the pool, you should buy a baby pool float for your infant. Today, in this article, we have rounded up some of the best baby pool floats in 2017.
This list of best pool float for baby comprises of some very cute little baby floats that your kids will love. Some of them seem just like the playing toys while others are the mini version of some fantastic adult pool floats. But, before heading to our list of best baby pool floats, there are some important factors that you must consider before purchasing them.
What To Look For While Purchasing A Baby Pool Float
You should be aware of the fact that which baby float is the best pool float for baby depending on your baby’s age and his/her preferences. Read our guide to grab the baby pool floats with sun canopy.
- A baby’s skin is extremely delicate so pediatricians advise keeping away the baby from direct sunlight for at least 6 months. That is why; you should buy a newborn pool float with canopy to protect your newborn infant.
- It is an important measure to be taken care of while purchasing the pool floats. You must see that the baby pool float that you are going to buy has safety measures against leakages, whether it consists of safety valves and seat straps. Even after buying the best pool float for baby, ensure that the baby remains within your reach in the pool.
- Baby floats are available in all sizes as they are designed for babies of all ages. For instance, if you are looking for a baby pool float for 4 months old, then choose accordingly. Some baby floats are designed with expandable sizes so that you can continue using it as your baby grows.
- The age of a baby is a considerable factor as most of the baby pool floats are designed with age indications. So learn them carefully before buying.
- The material used in building the float helps you to determine its durability. Those made from PVC or Vinyl is stronger than those made from other materials. So check it properly before making the purchase.
- Consider the weight of your baby and the capacity of the float. Suppose, if you are looking for a baby pool float for twins, then float which can hold more weight should be purchased. If the weight increases, then the capacity of the float then it may result in leakage or accidents.
You can scroll down to read some of the best baby pool floats.
Best Baby Pool Floats
#1. SwimWays Baby Spring Float
Available in a wide variety of color combinations, it is the perfect baby pool float for 3 months old. It provides a soft, mesh seat with large circumference so that the baby gets a wider area for playing in the pool.
This float features a sun canopy so as to provide protection to your baby against sunlight. You can even remove the canopy when not needed. Moreover, the float is made up from durable fabric to provide longevity. The inflatable material lets you twist and fold it for storage and travel.
#2. SwimWays Baby Spring Float Activity Center with Canopy
If you are in a hunt for the best baby pool float with canopy, then SwimWays provide you with the one. Constructed from premium quality of material, this float features child safety valves, dual air chambers, and patented inner springs which offer great stability to the float in the water.
These baby pool float with canopy are equipped with a built-in mini play station which is shaped in the form of an octopus. The tentacles of this octopus hold different toys like a squeaker fish, teether, very soft touch star, and some stacking rings. It just seems like a mini play area of your kid in the water.
#3. Intex My Baby Float
From the exotic list of some of the best baby pool floats, this uniquely designed baby float from Intex tops among the best rated baby pool floats. It features large ring with a smaller inner ring for stability. The pillow backrest offers support to your baby’s neck and head while sitting on the float.
With 26.5” diameter and weight capacity up to 33lbs, this float is recommended for babies of the age of 1 or 2 years. The 2 air chambers feature added safety and security to the baby. Moreover, there are leg holes and smooth seat straps which allow your baby to sit comfortably in the water.
#4. SwimSchool Fun Fish BabyBoat
Introduce your baby to the water with this aqua-colored baby pool float for 6 months old. The canopy of this float is beautifully designed to give your baby float the shape of a fish. The provided canopy can be retracted when not required.
The extra wide float offers larger splashing space and play area for your baby. The mesh seat keeps your baby comfortable in the water and the play area is within the reach of your baby’s hands. Its inflatable design lets you easily inflate and deflate it so that you can fold it for storage and carry it with you wherever you go.
#5. Codream Inflatable Baby Pool Float
Codream brings to you the best baby inflatable pool floats with a sun shade canopy. The canopy can be adjusted to provide protection to your baby from direct sunlight. You can even remove the canopy when not needed.
This float features a cute little boat design. It also offers a steering wheel and a horn so that your baby can have a lot more fun in the pool. Moreover, the two leg holes let your baby splash water in the pool. This float provides you the convenience to inflate and deflate it accordingly so as to carry it during travel.
#6. Intex Recreation Froggy Friend Shaded Baby Float
Are you heading to grab the best baby pool floats in 2017? Here is the one for you.
This baby pool floats with sun canopy from Intex comes in a cute design of a Frog. With beautiful color combinations, the sun shade canopy is designed like a leaf to provide ultimate protection to your baby from direct sunlight.
The smooth leg holes and the comfortable seat let your baby enjoy in the pool. Moreover, it also features 3 air chambers to enhance the level of your baby’s safety. It remains stable in water and will not easily flip so that your baby remains safe.
#7. SwimWays Baby Spring Float Mommy and Me
This baby pool float with canopy is designed for you as well as your baby. You can even detach the float ring provided for you from your baby’s pool float whenever you want. The inner spring in the baby float offers great comfort and stability to your baby in the water.
This float features safety measures like the low center of gravity, safety valves, and air chambers. It also features a removable sun shade, soft mesh seat, and a play space where you can arrange some toys for your baby. The best part about this float is that you can fold it into a compact size for storage as well as travel.
Which one from the above-mentioned list of some of the best baby pool floats would you like to buy for your baby? Do write to us about your choices and views in the comments section.